Terry has been my trusted agent for many years. I call on him for all my personal and business needs. He always has my best interest in mind, is very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to work with. He has made the process of managing multiple accounts easy and painless. He goes the extra mile and I recommend him highly.
St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Agent
I was born in San Antonio, TX and raised on a farm in a small western Kansas town. I moved to central Tennessee to attend Tennessee Technological University for Mechanical Engineering. After college, I obtained a sales job for a mortgage company in Nashville, and was a loan originator and branch owner for 11 years. I met my wife there, and while we were on vacation in Pinellas County in 2005, we decided to make this our permanent home. I joined Pablo Beach in late 2011 as an agent specializing in property & casualty insurance (homeowner’s, flood, auto, umbrella). I take a very personal approach with my clients, and am very thorough in my research for your insurance carrier. I strive to find not only the best premium, but the best coverage for your unique interests.
– Tennessee Technological University – B.S., Mechanical Engineering
– Over 16 years of experience in the real estate industry.
– 5 years of Property & Casualty experience, specializing in the interests of the homeowner.
– Proud father of 3
– Outdoors enthusiast: I enjoy sailing, fishing, and anything else involved with the great outdoors.
– I also enjoy mechanics and fabrication, and have several ongoing sustainable living projects at any given time including solar power, water purification, gardening, and some aquaponics.